Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 16 August 2011

Oh .......bugger!




We've had visitors for the last week, well six days in all but over a week. Today is our first day of leave together, alone. We have completed some chores and with my partners birthday being tomorrow we are missing a special lady, his Mum, Mo. I have written about her in this blog and shall continue to do so.

We had a party at a friend’s home on Saturday and as it was fancy dress much merriment and silliness ensued. This was out public face/event. Now we are settling down to our break from work, time together and that all important please-our-bloody-selves-time.


So....I settled at the screen and began looking at the usual emails, news etc. I got some online shopping done and then turned to a quick sift through some blogs I look at. Three hours passed and two cups of coffee....when I came across this on a writers (as in successfully published)..

"Being a good writer is 3% talent,97% not being distracted by the internet." Anonymous

Oh ...bugger!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment